Monday, March 30, 2015

God with You

"Where can I go from Your Spirit? 
Or where can I flee from Your presence?"

Psalm 139:7

The boy's uncle was not a believer. He said, "I'll give you a dollar if you can tell me where God is." The boy responded, "I'll give you five dollars if you can tell me where He ain't." The boy had it right. God is present everywhere. There is nowhere God "ain't."

God's presence is in all places without exception. That means you can call on God anywhere. You can call upon God at any time. Know that God is with you. Doubt cries out to God, "Please be with me." Faith prays, "Thank You God for being with me." 

Be aware of God's presence in your life all the time and everywhere. Understand that God is present with you now. He is with you whether you believe it or not. God wants you to know He is with you. Faith acknowledges His presence.

God is with you through the Holy Spirit. He leads you with wisdom and peace. He is able to deliver you from fear and give you faith. He brings God's love to you. Know that God is with you here and now. Enjoy His presence.