Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Don't Be Afraid

When you are afraid, things usually don't change for better. Being afraid opens the door wide for that helpless feeling. Fear never has a good solution. Fear believes things will never get any better. Fear is like a nightmare. When you wake up, it goes away. Wake up to God's help.

There is a better way than fear. Make this confession, "The Lord is my Helper, so I will not be afraid." Understand that fear is a choice. It never helps you. It only makes a bad situation worse. Faith replaces fear. Faith will trust God for help.

Fear is a response to a problem. God is greater than any problem you will ever have. Fear says, "I have a problem and there's no way out." Prayer says, "I have a heavenly Father who will help me." Don't be afraid. Choose to believe God's word. He will help you.

The next time you are afraid, believe God and pray. The end of fear comes through the prayer of faith, before the throne of God's grace. Why be afraid, when God's help is available now and always?

"That is why we can say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper, so I will not be afraid." - Hebrews 13:5 NLT