Saturday, December 20, 2014

Life without Regrets

Commitment to Christ does not promise a life of ease and comfort. For the apostle Paul it was quite the contrary. He was willing to give up all things as loss for Christ. He had no regrets. At the close of his life, Paul wrote a letter to a young preacher by the name of Timothy. He said, "I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race. I have kept the faith" (2 Timothy 4:7). In other words, Paul had no regrets.

I have read and heard of many who had regrets before their death. I have neither read nor heard of anyone who had regrets of knowing and living for Christ. The sincere believer has found love, purpose, and meaning in life through Jesus Christ. But, it's more than  life and death, it's life eternal with Christ. This was Paul's testimony. 

Do you have any regrets in your life? Bring your regrets to Christ. Find a new start in life through Him. There are no regrets in life with Christ. He can give you life without regrets.

"I also count all things loss for the excellence
of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord."
Philippians 3:8

"For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain." 
Philippians 1:21