Saturday, June 3, 2017

Wake-Up to God

It's time to wake-up. Yes, wake-up to God. He is speaking to you, but the person asleep misses the conversation. God speaks to everyone and that includes you. He is the great communicator. Listen to what God has to say, and your whole life is changed. Jesus taught that people can't live by bread alone. God has made us to live by His word. Wake-up! God is speaking to you.

God speaks in creation. God made the world and all that is in it. We learn about God from considering what He has made. Every time I consider a caterpillar crawling on the ground, knowing that one day it will break out into a beautiful butterfly, I get the message of God. Nature speaks to me about life after death. Wake-up. God is speaking.

God speaks to us through conscience. I don't need a preacher to tell me that I have sinned. God has already spoken to me through conscience. I know what to do, confess my sins to God. He forgives me. He will forgive you too. Wake-up. God is speaking to you.

God speaks to us through the Bible. The message is clear. God loves you. He proved it when Christ died for you at the cross. You say, I'm not worthy of His love. You're right. No one is. You see at the cross, God loves sinners. Wake-up to God's love. "But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners" (Romans 5:8, NLT).