Wednesday, October 29, 2014

God Your Helper

God promises to help all who trust Him, that He will be our helper. There are many such promises in the Bible. They are found in the Old and New Testaments. Those who live by fear are sure that God will not help them. Those who live by faith are sure that God will help.

God's children should never think that He will do anything less than help. Your Helper made heaven and earth. Faith calls upon God for help, knowing that He will respond. You don't know how nor when God will respond, but you know that He is a very present help in time of need.

Do you need God's help today? Confess your faith with these words: "My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth." Trust in God's promises. He describes Himself as your Helper in the Bible. Believe Him. Thank Him for being your Helper.

"My help comes from the LORD, 
who made heaven and earth."
Psalm 121:2

"The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. 
What can man do to me?"
Hebrews 13:6