Saturday, March 10, 2018

God's Unfailing Love

You are invited to enter God's house everyday. Everyone may come. No one is turned away. Even better, no one goes away disappointed. You see, God's house is the house of love. "Because of Your unfailing love, I can enter Your house; with deepest awe I will worship at Your Temple" (Psalm 5:7, NLT). Come home to God's unfailing love.

You may think, I can't enter the house of God. I've done things that displease God. My life has been a mess. God may be angry with me. Listen, the Bible makes it clear, "for all have sinned" (Romans 3:23). Believe it or not, God loves you. His love for you is proven."But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners"(Romans 5:8, NLT). 

You may enter God's unfailing love through worship. God shows up everywhere His people worship Him. Worship includes songs and prayers. Jesus says, "The Father is looking for anyone who will worship him that way" (John 4:23, NLT).

The joy of my day, the first thing every morning, is lifting my hands to the Father, saying, "I love you Abba Father, and I know you love me." His presence becomes so real when I enter the house of love. God loves you and He wants you to love Him.