Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Will God Help Us?

When you feel helpless in these days of COVID-19, don't forget that your helper is available. Call upon him. Trust him. God is the faithful and dependable helper who is with you. He will comfort you and strengthen your faith.

God will encourage you with his word of promise. He will give you peace that you may rest in him. God is your helper in circumstances that seem impossible. As a believer, you are never without the helper.

It could be easy to feel helpless in these days of coronavirus. Without God's help, we may be defeated and depressed. The good news is that God is the help of the helpless. In times of difficulty, you can know he will help you, according to the promise of his word. "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble" (Psalm 46:1).

The circumstances of life can change fast to show you irrefutably that you are helpless without the Lord. But, don't forget the good news that God is your helper. Don't feel helpless. It's time to become bold with God as your helper. "So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper" (Hebrews 13:6).

Unbelief says, "If there is a God, why would he want to help me?" Doubt says, "Well, maybe God will help me, and maybe he won't. How can I be sure?" Faith says, "I know God will help me. He promised in the Bible to help me, and God doesn't lie." What do you say?