Saturday, February 20, 2021

Thank God for Help

Doubt prays, "O God, will You please help me. I beg You. Why won't You help me?" Faith prays, "God, You have promised to help me as a believer. I trust Your word. Thank You for helping me."

While doubt may beg God for help, faith simply takes God at His word. "So we may boldly say, The LORD is my helper" (Hebrews 13:6). Don't plead nor beg God for help. Only believe and receive. Trust His word of promise.

Thank God for help. Prayer is the way to express your faith that God is helping you. When you need help, the Helper is there. Trust God. Believe God. Thank God. Yes, God will help you. Don't wait to see results. Thank God in advance, based upon His promises in the Bible.

Faith receives the promise of God. Faith is confidence in God. He is trustworthy. Never has God made a promise that He cannot fulfill. His written word in the Bible is the foundation for your faith. His promise is the assurance of His help. You can say, "My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth" (Psalm 121:2).

Faith understands that God's help comes even when you don't see it. Faith understands that God moves in His time. Therefore, add patience to your faith. The believer is confident that God is at work to help in His time, according to His purpose.