Monday, April 12, 2021

God Is Your Future

God knows your future. He has a plan for your life. You need not worry nor fret about the unknown days ahead. Known to God is every detail of your future. As you walk with Him by faith, you can live in peace, with hope secure in the greatness and goodness of God.

God is your future. His foresight knows your future. His providence provides all things for your future. His grace sustains you into the future. However, you don't know your future. You can't provide everything for your future. You certainly can't guarantee what will happen in your future. Nevertheless, there is one question about your future that you can answer. The question is this: Will I trust God with my future or not?

An old gospel song has these words: "I don't know about tomorrow. I just live from day to day, but I know who holds tomorrow, and I know who holds my hand." You don't know all that God shall do, but you can trust Him with your future. God is your future.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope" (Jeremiah 29:11).