Monday, November 20, 2017

Don't Give Up

Don't give up in what seems to you a helpless situation. When you worry with anxious care, there is help which comes from God. He is there for you. Do you have a problem today? Don't give up until you give it up to God, according to His word of promise in your life as a believer. Then, you can say, "The LORD is my helper" (Psalm 118:6).

God's help is for you. Don't give up until you prove the promise of God. He will sustain you through every difficult situation. "Cast your burden upon the LORD, and He shall sustain you" (Psalm 55:22). Believe God's promise. Don't give up until you give it up to God.

Pray the Word: Father, I cast my burden upon You. I'm trusting You to sustain me. You are my helper in every problem, through the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Do the Word: Cast your problem upon God in prayer. God promises to help you, as a believer trusting His promise. The promise of God is for every believer. Believe the promise of God with certain confidence. Pray that promise back to God. Don't give up until you give it up to God in prayer.