Saturday, November 25, 2017

Flow with Peace

At the river, you can move with the flow of power. You simply yield to the flow. The current of peace will support you, as you flow in the right direction. You give up your struggle and surrender to the gentle flow. God says, "Behold, I will extend peace . . . like a river . . . like a flowing stream" (Isaiah 66:12).

The river will wash away the stains of life. The river can make you clean. Anyone may come. No one is turned away. What the river can do for one, the river can do for all. The river is never a respecter of persons. All may come. Everyone can go away clean. Say to God, "Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin" (Psalm 51:2). That's the river of God.

Pray the Word: God, forgive my sins and take them away, that I may flow in Your peace. Cleanse me from every sin, through the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Do the Word: Understand that it's God's will for you to live in peace. Confess your sins to God. Receive cleansing from all your sin through Jesus Christ. Rest in God and flow in His peace. The power of God's peace will direct your life.