Saturday, November 11, 2017

Your Joy Restored

Entering the presence of God's joy comes through confessing your sins, that the joy you once knew may be restored. Sin separates you from fellowship with God. Restored fellowship brings fullness of joy. The barrier of sin is removed as you turn away from sin and confess it to God. The joy of life is restored. Your prayer to God says, "Restore to me the joy of Your salvation" (Psalm 51:12).

True worship is from the heart. It refreshes you with the presence of God's joy. In His presence there is the joy of life. His joy is your strength for living. Worship makes you aware of God's presence. His presence is the place of joy. Your joy now and forever is found in God.

Pray the Word: God, forgive my sins, that my joy may be restored. You are my joy. I worship You, seeking the presence of Your joy restored in my life, through Jesus Christ. Amen.

Do the Word: Make worship a daily part of your life. Praise God through prayer and singing unto Him. Give thanks to God for His love, goodness, and joy to you. Ask God to bring to your attention any sins that you need to confess. Recognize that God's joy is for you.