Friday, November 10, 2017

Love Always Helps

Fear often attacks you in the midst of trouble. Faith can be your main resource to overcome fear. Faith will trust that God cares about you. He really does love you. Love never refuses to help someone in need. The Bible teaches that "God is love" (1 John 4:8). Talk to Him about your troubles. There you will find help.

When trouble comes you may respond in one of three ways. First, you may be tempted to panic and give up. Secondly, you may think you are smart enough to figure a way out of trouble, even if it means compromising your faith and values. There is another way, a better way. Call upon God for His help. Always remember, "God is love" and love always helps.

Pray the Word: God, when I am afraid, I turn to Your love. When I need Your help, I receive Your help for me, because You love me, through Jesus Christ. Amen. 

Do the Word: What you believe about God makes all the difference in your life. Choose to believe "God is love" regardless of your circumstances. If you believe God loves you, then you will not be reluctant to ask and receive God's help.