Sunday, December 24, 2017

Joy for Everyone

Joy comes by relationships with significant people in your life. Joy comes from renewing old relationships. Also, don't forget, a real relationship with God certainly brings joy. Christmas is a time of joy for many people. It's a time for doing good things for others. It's a time for gathering with friends and family. It's a time for worship and praise to God for the gift of His Son, Jesus Christ.

"I bring you good news of great joy for everyone! The Savior, yes, the Messiah, has been born" (Luke 2:10-11, NLT). Knowing Jesus in a personal relationship brings joy. His presence in your life is joy. That joy is found in your heart. His joy permeates your mind, will, and emotions. Surrender your life to Him. Invite Him to work in your life. He is the joy of life. Jesus is joy for everyone.

Pray the Word: Father, fill my life with joy. I yield my heart and life to Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord. May the Holy Spirit fill me with joy, in Jesus name. Amen.

Do the Word:  The Spirit of Christ can give you joy. Pray. Yield your life daily to the Lord. The Holy Spirit will fill you with the fruit of joy.