Monday, December 25, 2017

Christ Born in Us

Christ is born in us by the seed of God's word found in the Bible. Hearing the gospel of Jesus Christ is the message used by the Holy Spirit to change our hearts. When the word of truth is implanted in our hearts, Christ will be born in us.

Christ is born in us through the Holy Spirit. He gives us faith to trust in Christ as our personal Lord and Savior. The Holy Spirit likewise gives us hope in Christ, the assurance of eternal life. Most of all, the Holy Spirit enables us to experience the love of Christ in our hearts. Then, we can say, "Christ lives in me, and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me" (Galatians 2:20).

Pray the Word: Father, by grace through faith, I can say Christ lives in me. I praise You for Your Son Jesus, born of the virgin Mary, that I could be born again. Amen.

Do the Word: Thank God that Christ lives in you. Give God all the glory for your new birth. Thank God that He loves you and gave His Son for you.