Monday, May 3, 2021

Your Security

Is it possible to have security in this life, without the fear of evil? The Bible teaches it is possible, but it can only be through God's wisdom. There is a word of wisdom for you today. God's word for you says, "whoever listens to me will dwell safely, and will be secure, without fear of evil" (Proverbs 1:33). God is your security over the fear of evil. 

The fear of evil is defeated and security comes to those who listen to God's word of wisdom. They are words of the Spirit, ancient words that have power to drive away the fear of evil, bringing security from God. The Holy Spirit moves in many ways. One way is through words. The words of Scripture are words of the Spirit. God says to you, "Surely I will pour out my spirit on you; I will make my words known to you" (Proverbs 1:23). 

God's Spirit brings the word of wisdom, delivering you from the fear of evil, bringing your security. The psalmist knew the power of God's words. He said to God, "The entrance of Your words gives light" (Psalm 119:130). The light of God drives out the darkness of fear.

Now, meditate upon these words from God. Believe them. Confess them. "The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?" (Hebrews 13:6). These are words of God's Spirit.  God's word is your security.