Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Ask for God's Help

Thank God for his help in your life. When you consider a problem, simply pray, "God, I thank you that you are helping me." His word declares it. His faithfulness assures it. Your faith recognizes it. Fear finds it difficult to trust God for help. Faith has confidence in God's help.

If you feel like God has forgotten you, trust his word and not your feelings. Your feelings change constantly. God's word of promise never changes.

Doubt grows by trusting your feelings. Faith stands firm on the sure promises of God. This is God's promise to you: "I, the LORD, made you, and I will not forget to help you." (Isaiah 44:21, NLT).

Pray the Word: God, you know my problems and every need. I ask for your help today. You made me, and you certainly know how to help me. I know you will, in Jesus name. Amen.

Do the Word: Focus on one particular issue where you need God's help today. At the end of the day, make note of the ways God helped you. Count on him. He will not forget to help you.