Thursday, September 28, 2017

God's Future for You

Give your future to God. Trust God's providence with all the details of your life. You trust the one who loves you forever. You trust God, who works all things for your good, according to his purpose in Christ. Worry and trust never live in the same place. Trust God's everlasting hope as your future. 

Say good-bye to worry about your future. Say yes to God's hope as your future. Understand that hope and worry are never companions. If you give your future over to worry, you have nothing but anxiety and fear. If you see your future with hope in God, you meet peace and joy. Why trust worry, when you can trust God? "For I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope" (Jeremiah 29:11, NLT).

Pray the Word: Father, I trust your plans for me. You are my future. I praise you for your goodness to me. I thank you for giving me hope, through the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Do the Word: Recognize hope as a gift from God. Don't let disappointing events cause you to be hopeless. Look to God as your future and hope. Always believe in the goodness of God, because God is always good.