Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The Way to God

God has prepared the way for you to come to Him. He has clearly revealed the way for you in the Bible. He wants you to know the way. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6).

Jesus is the true way to God. Jesus said, "I am . . . the truth." He is the truth according to the Scripture. The Holy Spirit bears witness to the truth of Christ in our hearts. He enables you to believe the truth. "If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9).

Pray the Word: Father, I come to You today, through my Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You for making the way for me to know You as my Father, through Your Son Jesus. Amen.

Do the Word: Share the way to God with others. So many believe they cannot come to God, because they are not good enough. None of us are. God is good enough to make the way for us, through Jesus Christ our Lord.