Saturday, November 4, 2017

Encourage Others

When you go through a transition or a tough time in life, look for God's encouragement. Times can get hard. Discouragement may come. Through it all, God is always working for your good as His child. He plans ahead for every event in your life His good purpose to fulfill.

Ask God to use you to encourage others. He will. Then you can say, "I may be encouraged together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me" (Romans 1:12). You may give someone an honest compliment. You may write a note of encouragement to someone going through tough times. You could call someone to share your care in a time of need. Be encouraged to encourage others.

Pray the Word: Lord, encourage me that I may encourage others. As I encourage others, I believe you will encourage me, to bring glory to your name.

Do the Word: Look for opportunities to encourage others. Sow encouragement and reap encouragement from God. Give and it shall be given to you. Joy from God will come to you, as you encourage others.