Thursday, November 30, 2017

Faith Is Evidence

The believer testifies, "I know that my sins are forgiven by grace, through faith in Jesus Christ."  The doubter asks, "How can I know for sure?" The Bible gives a clear answer, "The just shall live by faith" (Habakkuk 2:4). 

Do you have the assurance that Christ lives in your life? Faith is the evidence. It is a faith that comes by hearing the word of God. Such faith is an abiding gift of the Holy Spirit. Doubt is dismissed, as you confess, "I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me" (Galatians 2:20).

Pray the Word: Father, thank You for justifying me by faith in Your Son. I praise You for enabling me to live by faith in Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.

Do the Word: Recognize that faith is the evidence that you are justified before God, and that faith is in His Son. Thank God for enabling you to live by faith in His Son. Defeat all doubt by your confession of faith in Christ, based upon God's word in the Bible.