Monday, December 4, 2017

You Need Help

All of us need help from time to time in this life. We have friends and family to help us. Then, we have those who are known as the helping professionals. Yet, there may come times when we feel helpless. That can be a time to discover God's help. God makes a promise to His people, "Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous right hand" (Isaiah 41:10).

You don't have to beg God to help you. He has already said, "Yes, I will help you." God has promised to help all of His children. What parent would refuse to help a child in need? If parents help their children, how much more will God help His children? In the time of need, yes, God is there to help you.

Pray the Word: God, I need help. I believe the promise that You will help me and uphold me. I ask You to help me through the One at Your righteous right hand, Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.

Do the Word: When you need help, God is there for you. He will not force Himself upon you. He wants you to focus upon Him through faith and prayer. Faith believes His promise. Prayer is asking for His help. He says to you, "Yes, I will help you."