Sunday, June 13, 2021

God Will Help You

All of us need help from time to time in this life. We have friends and family to help us. Then, we have those who are known as the helping professionals. Yet, there may come times when we feel helpless. Will God help me? This is what God says to you, "Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous right hand" (Isaiah 41:10).

You don't have to beg God to help you. He has already said, "Yes, I will help you." God has promised to help all of His children. What parent would refuse to help a child in need? If parents help their children, how much more will God help His children? In the time of need, yes, God is there for you.

God has promised to help His people with His "righteous right hand." That expression speaks of a man lifting his hand to make a covenant promise before God. He is asking God to witness his promise made to others. Yet, God lifts His righteous right hand for believers in covenant promise to help us. He will never fail to fulfill His word of promise to all who believe.

Doubt cries in prayer, "God, I'm begging you to help me. Will you help me?" Faith prays, "God, I believe your promise to help me. Thanks for helping me." Faith simply takes God at the promise of His word. Faith may not know how God will help or exactly when His help will come. Yet, faith knows the promise of God is sure. Trust God to help you.