Wednesday, December 20, 2017

How to See Yourself

See yourself as someone whom God loves. See yourself at the cross of Jesus. See that He died in your place and for your sins. That's how much God loves you. There is no way that you could be loved more. You can say, "I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me" (Galatians 2:20).

See your purpose in life. Understand that your life has purpose in Christ. You are a new creation in Christ. God has work for you to do. He has plans for you. "For we are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them" (Ephesians 2:10). See yourself walking in the way God has prepared for you.

Pray the Word: Father, I see how much You love me, when I consider Christ crucified. Your love for me is overwhelming. In the Bible, I see you have prepared the works for me to walk in them, through the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Do the Word: Read the Bible to see yourself loved by God. See your future planned by God. Expect His love for you everyday and all along the way. Praise God for loving you and leading you.