Monday, July 15, 2019

The Help You Need

I hope that you are not going through a difficult situation today, but life will often throw difficult days and stressful times at us. What should you do? Well, it would be easy to give up and say, "I can't do it." You could easily say, "I can't do it." But, there is a better option. You can truly say, "I can do everything through the help of Christ." 

Believe in the power of Christ during your difficult days. If you must give up, then give up only to the help of Christ. Don't expect God to take away all your problems, but don't hesitate to ask God to give you strength.

Pride says, "I can make it in life without any help." Faith confesses, "I can do everything with the help of Christ." The choice is yours.

Know that help comes to you through the living Christ. As a believer, the Spirit of Christ is your constant companion, no matter what your circumstances may be. Jesus promised to be with you always. "For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need" (Philippians 4:13, NLT). Your helper is with you now and always.